New for 2022!!
Craggaunowen in Schools is a new programme designed to compliment your SESE curriculum and bring an immersive learning experience directly into your classroom followed by a visit to Craggaunowens Living History Experience.
Our Craggaunowen experts will visit your class for a half day of workshops on life in ancient Ireland. These fun and interactive visits will introduce your class to Irish history through the skills and crafts displayed in Craggaunowen. Learn Ogham, experience a Celtic Court, learn how to spin and weave all while hearing stories of ancient Ireland. Following this on a separate date your class will visit Craggaunowen for another half day of workshops on site.
The aims of this programme are:
- Generate a greater awareness of our shared history and encourage children to explore and investigate the rich cultural heritage of Ireland.
- The encourage outdoor learning.
- Contact the education team at firstname.lastname@example.org/ fill in application on cragguanowen.ie
- Confirm date for Craggaunowen expert to visit your class (Jan – Mar) and return visit to Craggaunowen (Apr/May)
- Arrange 50% fee payment in advance of school visit
Balance to be paid on arrival at Craggaunowen
€20 per student (based on a class of 20)